Changing of Seasons

Greetings from the road,
I know, we haven't blogged for an entire year? Well I have a whole bunch of excuses, but the truth is we have just been lazy and life happens. Oh did I mention we have been busy? Katlyn married the love of her life and that took a toll on us. Lol We have talked about blogging though if that counts for anything. Well anyway we are back on another road trip and enjoying each day as if it was our last. Here are some photos of the last year, then I will move on to what we have going on now.

Stopped by here on our trip to Mexico

This is Newspaper Rock, they sure had much to talk about back in the day.
This was their social media
Notice how sunny and warm it looks in the middle of winter


All of the rocks you can see are petrified wood. 

This is part of the Painted Forest. This was such an awesome place.

This is Monument Rocks in Kansas, YES Kansas!


I had to take this picture just in case I needed to show it to Jennifer.
Those of you who know Jennifer, knows she loves to collect
rocks. She did refrain from taking any so we should
all be proud of her. LOL!!